- Athletes: 300
- Time limit: 3h
- Start: Bacówka Jaworzec, 11 th May 2024, 12:30pm
- Finish: Skup Runa Leśnego, 11 th May 2024, 3:30pm
- ITRA points:0
- Refreshment stations:0
- Support: allowed
- 1. The classification in all races will be provided in gender categories: women and men categories (general class) and in the category of women and men aged 18-29 (Female, Male 20), 30- 39 (Female, Male 30), 40-49 (Female, Male 40), 50-59 (Female, Male 50) and 60+ (Female, Male 60). The categories are not double. The full results will be posted upon reaching the last athlete, on the last day of competition.
- 2. The first three athletes from the general category of women and the general category of men will be awarded at each distance.
- 3. The decision may be chosen to reward the first athletes in the age categories. Prizes will be based on the generosity of sponsors. The organizer reserves the right to award prizes in the selection decision.
- 4. Detailed information on the prizes awarded in terms of age, fund prizes and their amount will be provided by the organizer in a separate announcement.
- 5. The decoration will be held on the date and with the achievements in a separate announcement.
- The bib number placed on the front in a visible and readable place
- Charged cell phone with application Ratunek installed
- NRC, 140x200cm at least
- A whistle
- A water bladder, water bottle or bottle with a total capacity of at least 0.5 liters
- Trail shoes
- ID card or passport
- GOPR (Mountain Rescue Service in Poland) number or app Ratunek installed
- Clothes appropriate to the current weather
- Rain jacket with a hood with a minimum water resistance of 10,000mm (regardless of the expected weather)
- First aid and sewing kit