- Number of participants: 250
- Time limit: 29h
- Qualifying points: minimum 379 according to the scoring on RateMyTrail.com *
- Start: 10.05.2024, Kamieniołom Bóbrka godzina 16:00
- Finish time: 11.05.2024 Skup Runa Leśnego w Dołżycy 21:00
- ITRA: 5
- Aid stations: 7
- Aid on the trail: permitted throughout the entire route
- For the first 50 finishers of the Mythical Bieszczady distance, a commemorative hoodie or vest.
- 2.Classification in all races will be conducted in the categories of women and men (overall classification) as well as in age categories for women and men 18-29 (K, M 20), 30- 39 (K, M 30), 40-49 (K, M 40), 50-59 (K, M 50) i 60+ (KM 60). The categories do not overlap. The full classification will be published after the arrival of the last participant on the last day of competition for a given distance.
- 3. The top three individuals in the overall women's and men's categories for each distance will be awarded.
- 4. The organizer reserves the right to decide on awarding the top three individuals in age categories. Prizes will be dependent on the generosity of sponsors. The organizer reserves the right to award cash prizes on selected distances.
- 5. Detailed information on whether and on which distances awards will be presented in age categories, potential cash prizes, and their amounts will be provided by the organizer in a separate communication
- 6. The award ceremony will take place at the time and hours specified in a separate communication.
- Race bib placed at the front in a visible and readable location
- Fully charged mobile phone
- NRC emergency blanket measuring a minimum of 140x200cm
- Headlamp with a set of spare batteries
- Rear lamp emitting constant red light
- Reusable cup (the organizer does not provide disposable cups at checkpoints)
- Running backpack capable of holding all mandatory equipment
- Hydration system/bottles with a total capacity of at least 1 liter and a minimum of 1 liter of spare water when leaving each refreshment point
- GPS device with the course track uploaded
- Course map (can be on your phone)
- Rain jacket with a hood, with a minimum waterproofness level of 10,000mm (regardless of expected weather conditions)
- Appropriate trail shoes
- Elastic bandage
- ID card or passport
- Emergency number for mountain rescue (GOPR) saved in the phone or Ratunek app installed
- Minimum 50 PLN in cash
- Apparel suitable for current weather conditions